Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No call notification on iPhone 5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I just bought my CHR today and I'm not getting phone calls on it. On my iPhone 5 I click on the tracker tile and it tells me I have one notification. I click on that and it says "Call notifications" and it's selected. It doesn't say anything else. I've looked at other forums but people experiencing this problem seem to have other options under "Notifications" in the tracker tile. What am I missing? Thanks in advance!
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4
Sorry it's an iPhone 5s
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to our Community @Jar84! It's nice to have you here! Man HappyPlease try to log out and log back in on your Fitbit iOS App. Then, make sure you're doing the following:

1. Open the app on your mobile device. 
2. Tap your tracker tile at the top of the mobile dashboard. 
3. Tap on your tracker in the Devices list. 
4. Tap the “Call Notifications” toggle. 
5. Tap “Set Up.” 
6. Tap “Pair.” 

After a few moments your tracker will connect. To confirm that your tracker has connected please do the following: 

1. Open your Settings app. 
2. Tap “Bluetooth.” 
3. Under “My Devices,” confirm that you see your tracker name next to “Connected” and a blue circle icon with an “i” inside. 

Hope this helps, let me know how it goes! Robot Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've tried all that and it still won't work. I don't have the option to do steps 4 and 5, there's just a call notifications toggle and whether I tap it or not, nothing changes and I don't have any other options. Also now my iPhone 5s hasn't been able to sync at all with my CHR. I've tried all the troubleshooting and nothing works. My CHR is less than 24hrs old.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Jar84 thanks for the update! Robot HappyMmmmhhh this is pretty weird, why don't you try to uninstall and reinstall the iOS Fitbit App and follow the steps provided in my previous post one more time. Also, I'd like to know if you're receiving any error message when trying to sync your tracker with your mobile device?

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes