Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No challengers for Mac

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I love my Fitbit but don't have a smart phone so it's connected to my MacBook Air- My son is a friend on my dashboard and he issued me a challenge called the Workweek Hustle which I thought sounded fun, but couldn't fine the challenge logo on my dashboard to accept his challenge.  After several days looking for how to bring it up I called Fitbit help and found out that Mac users don't have that capability.  Hopefully this will save other Mac users time trying to find this logo!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@pinnebog  I really don't want this to feel like this is pouring salt into a wound, but here is my comment anyway.  There was a Feature Suggestion asking for web access to Challenges.  I don't know how many votes it got, but there were over 500 comments.  This request was Declined, yes, declined by Fitbit.  PC users running Windows 10 can download the Windows 10 app.  As you found out, we Mac users are out of luck.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
TOO sad, yet there is good news!! When I talked to the Fitbit help line , he said there will be something so we can access it in a few months! Yay!!
Best Answer
0 Votes