Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No recent exercise activity on iPhone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I used to be able to see the HR zones etc from recent activities on my iphone. I have looked it up on the pages and most advice seems to be to double tap the recent activity tile on the phone and force it to sync... only the recent activity tile has disappeared 😞

Around the same time as the new hourly fit tile thing appeared - which I am seriously not bothered about!

Any ideas how I can get my recent activity stats tile back?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Thank you - I found the hidden icons myself and forgot all about the thread! Good to know it's here in case I do it again 😉

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community @1Goddess. Please follow these steps to show your hidden tiles on your iOS app back. Additionally, you can uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app. Hope this helps.

I moved this thread to the iOS app board because it's more related to the topic. Thanks for stopping by, see you around. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
Thank you - I found the hidden icons myself and forgot all about the thread! Good to know it's here in case I do it again 😉
Best Answer
0 Votes