Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nor receiving text notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have restarted. Resetted. Rebooted. Turned Bluetooth off and on. DND and sleep mode is off. Updated App. Taken app off then back on. The have done everything I have read to do. I get calendar and call alerts but STILL cannot get texts alerts to come through.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Fajardo.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling. Sometimes a missing requirement is the cause and I recommend confirming the steps to set up notifications and troubleshooting instructions in this help article: How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It hasn’t… 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @Fajardo.

I am sorry to hear the issue persists, thank you for your efforts. I recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue and did all the recommended fixes just as you did.  Did you find a way to fix the issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Fellowuser.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. I appreciate your efforts to resolve it. Since you've already followed the troubleshooting instructions, I recommend contacting our Support team for further assistance. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

Have a good day.

Best Answer