Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does the "active call" notification exist?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had a fitbit since the first flex in 2014, but the "active call" notification is so annoying, that I am considering leaving for an apple watch.  

Getting a notification for an incoming call is very helpful but an "active call" notification is useless and irritating.  This is particularly bothersome when it constantly chimes while I'm on an hour long conference call.

Fitbit has had over 2 years to solve this and has done nothing.  Whoever designed this feature needs to reevaluate themselves. 

I know I'm being a bit dramatic but this constant annoyance has weighed on me for a few years.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @kazmierca.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I am sorry to hear about the frustration this situation has caused. Thank you for sharing your feedback as it helps us to keep improving. I recommend trying the following:

1. Restart the device: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  2. Force quit the app.
  3. Restart your phone. 

For more information about notifications, see How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes