Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not all elements readable with VoiceOver

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can normally read the screen with Large Font on the iPhone. However since the app does not obey these setting as recommended by the Apple in the Developer Guide. 

My backup method to read the screen is to use VoiceOver. This is the built in screen reader in all iOS devices. 

I have a Blaze so I have not tested this with any other tracker. When, I click on the Blaze in the Dashboard the details of the Blaze do not read. Most thing that are displayed there are not that important but the one thing that is, is battery status. Nowhere in the app can I find a place that this reads. 

I will test with friends iPhones and other trackers to see if it reads. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @WizardWlf, hope you're doing great today! Hmmm...this is very weird let me say.. I checked my Fitbit app on my iPhone and I got the battery icon, see my image below:

batteryicon.png

Would you mind send me a screen shot of your Fitbit app?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, it is "Visible" to a sighted user. Did you try reading that line with VoiceOver?

i just checked and it is much more visible (at least when fully charged). However it still does not read vita VoiceOver.  The name of the device reads now, so a VoiceOver user can find the element to move to the next screen. 

On the Device Settings screen the device info now reads. So, a VoiceOver user can read the version and battery status there. 

I do not know if FitBit has been reading this thread, but if you have, Thanks and keep working on it. You have a way to go. 

Best Answer