Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving low battery notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an Inspire 2. Even though I have Push and Email notifications turned on to receive notifications when the battery is low, I am not getting any at all. How do I get them to start working? I have an iPhone when the latest operation system, and my Fitbit app is up to date.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Not getting on Versa 3 either

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not getting on Luxe either

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @momice@AnnieB16  and @Nhoffman 

I would try this:

Tap the Dashboard in the upper right corner of your screen here online and then tap the small settings gear wheel also in the upper right corner of your screen. Now tap settings in the drop down menu. Look for and tap notifications in the settings list.
Find low battery notifications and make sure it’s enabled. If not enable it then scroll down and tap save. If it is already enabled go ahead and disable it then scroll to the bottom of your screen and tap save. Once it saves go back and enable low battery notifications again and tap save again. 

Also check that the following settings are enabled in your phone under Settings > Notifications > Fitbit:

• Allow Notifications
  • Show in Notification Center
  • Show on lock screen

😃I hope this helps. Please let me know 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. I will try these tips. I won’t know for awhile if they are successful , as I just recharged my Fitbit last night. 

Best Answer

😃 Great…please come back and let me know how it goes. 🤞Fingers crossed that this resolved the problem 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good morning.
I have had everything set up the way you instructed. But I reset it all. Let’s see if it helps. Thanks so much!

Best regards,
Anne

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I had most of these settings already. But reset them, hope it works! 

Best Answer

Still not getting low battery notifications. It's usually not a problem, because usually recharge before it gets too low, but I would like to know why they don't work. I'm at 19% and have received no warning email, or phone notifications. I have checked every setting, and they all seem to be right.

Best Answer
0 Votes