Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving phone calls on Versa 4

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am not receiving phone calls on Versa4.  I have connected, unconnected, restarted and worked with Bluetooth settings. Help!

Iphone 14 pro max.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and formatting

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Elphaba1. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 4.

I would like you to check some things just to confirmed that we are in the right way.

Now that we've had to check that either your Versa 4 and your cellphone are up-to-date, I need you to do the following troubleshooting steps:

1. On the phone, turn Bluetooth off and back on.
  2. Restart the Fitbit device once gain. For instructions, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  3. Remove Versa 4 Controls from the list of Bluetooth devices on your phone.
  4. Set up on-wrist calls again. For instructions, see How do I set up on-wrist calls on my Fitbit device?

Let's keep in mind that Versa 4 Controls might be listed as “Not Connected” in the list of Bluetooth devices on your phone. When you receive a phone call, the controls automatically reconnect. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi there @Elphaba1. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 4.

I would like you to check some things just to confirmed that we are in the right way.

Now that we've had to check that either your Versa 4 and your cellphone are up-to-date, I need you to do the following troubleshooting steps:

1. On the phone, turn Bluetooth off and back on.
  2. Restart the Fitbit device once gain. For instructions, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  3. Remove Versa 4 Controls from the list of Bluetooth devices on your phone.
  4. Set up on-wrist calls again. For instructions, see How do I set up on-wrist calls on my Fitbit device?

Let's keep in mind that Versa 4 Controls might be listed as “Not Connected” in the list of Bluetooth devices on your phone. When you receive a phone call, the controls automatically reconnect. 

Best Answer

I have done and checked everything. Nothing works. I am so disappointed with this FitBit. I loved my older ones up until they would no longer hold a charge. This Versa 4 is limited and doesn’t work well. 

Best Answer

I am having the same issue and I've only had my fitbit for a month.  It was working great and now when I answer a call I can barely hear the caller the sound is very low and muffled.  Same thing when I use Alexa.  I've tried everything you suggested and nothing works.  I did a live chat last week with a fitbit rep and they couldn't help me and said they were escalating this to another department and someone would be in touch via email.  I have not heard from anyone.  Can you please help.  As I said I've only just bought this last month.  Thank you. 

Best Answer

Unfortunately I cannot help. It was not resolved. I even was sent another Fitbit. 

Best Answer

That's disappointing to hear.   I'm still waiting to hear from a fitbit rep but have not yet been able to reach anyone. 

Best Answer

Hi @CHamm21 @Debc2001. Thank you so much for joining in this thread. 

Since you have already contacted our support team, my best recommendation is to keep an open conversation with them. They will provide you with the best and suitable resolution possible. Please feel free to reach out to our Support Team once again if you have any further questions or concerns regarding the outcome of your case.

Since you have reported this matter to our Support Team, please note there's nothing left we here in the community can suggest other than reaching out to our team again.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, when I did the live chat the rep told me they were escalating this to another department and someone would be in touch but no one has reached out.yet.  Who do you suggest I contact?Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes