Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text notifications on Versa from iPhone 12

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently got an Iphone 12.  My Versa is being recognized via Bluetooth and through the app and is also receiving phone call notifications but is not receiving text notifications at all.  I have gone through all of the steps listed in the Q&A but still is not working.  Can anyone offer some help, maybe something that I'm missing?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Kissa_845

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I recommend confirming our complete troubleshooting tips in Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones. If the issue persists, please get in touch with our Support team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried everything too. Deleted, downloaded, turned it all on and off. Ever since I got my 12 it’s been doing this. After this I probably won’t buy another Fitbit. Not even a year old, and a brand new phone and the watch for messages is useless to me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Justmyluck.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. You can confirm our troubleshooting tips here and contact our Support team if the issue persists. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes