Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving text notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So they’re just not going to fix the glitch? Bogus. Goodbye Fitbit. Hello Apple Watch. Just in time for Black Friday. Perfect timing Fitbit

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit Community @Chitown73 

I’m sorry to see that you’re experienced problems with the latest iOS update. You didn’t express what issues you were experiencing but I’d like an opportunity to assist you if i could. If you indeed would like to try and resolve the issue please keep me posted. 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes
Text messages not being sent to the FitBit

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @Chitown73 

Well ya stumped me.... I can help you with a multitude of issues you might be experiencing but notifications (email, text, calls) is something that I just can’t. As I’m sure you’re aware that notifications is an issue that is being addressed currently and hopefully a fix will come soon. I know it’s frustrating, I get it...I’m without notifications as well. I’m sure the Fitbit Team is not wanting to purposely upset their customers so I have no doubt they’re working hard at coming out with a fix. I’m sure they only want to come out with a permanent fix and not a bandaid of a fix so it takes time. There are so many device types (iOS/Android/Windows) that I’m understand it’s going to take time. I’m choosing to be patience and wait but I understand everyone’s tolerance level is different. 
Here is the thread to watch to see when a fix is forthcoming as well as tips, and possible settings you can try to get your notifications to function at some level here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/Stopped-seeing-notifications-after-updating-to-iOS-13/td-p/3...

I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more help to you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes