Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not tracking steps per hour/activity

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today is the second time in as many weeks that my “steps per hour” and activity minutes didn’t track properly. I have seen issues before with weather/bariometric issues and I’m gonna chalk this up to that, but it’s still frustrating. FitBit says I’ve been stationary since 145pm. Meanwhile, I’ve gone to three different stores to shop, had outdoor “battles” with my 8 y/o, and been to an outdoor music festival; not exactly what I would say is a stationary afternoon. Anyone else have these issues lately?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@CaseyAnn13 It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your hourly activity tile and active minutes. For the first issue please try logging out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. Also make sure that the device is syncing with your phone.

Regarding active minutes they aren't granted for the activities detected but for the intensity of said activities. You can read more about them here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @CaseyAnn13 are you saying that the tracker on your arm did not count active hours correctly, or does the Fitbit app not match the tracker? 

Best Answer
0 Votes