Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My Fitbit will not light up when tapped and when I try to sync to phone app and just keeps looking and can't find it. But the battery on my phone says it's at like 50%. Any ideas how to fix or is it broken. I have only had it for a month.
Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Your phone will only show the battery level as it was when it last synced so if you are having problems syncing then it may be out of date. I would try charging it for a while just in case.

If it's still not showing any signs of life then try restarting it a few times using this procedure:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Your phone will only show the battery level as it was when it last synced so if you are having problems syncing then it may be out of date. I would try charging it for a while just in case.

If it's still not showing any signs of life then try restarting it a few times using this procedure:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/

Best Answer

Welcome to our Community @katiev1982 thanks for stopping by! Smiley HappyI noticed @SteveH  provided you with some great help. I'd like to add that after restarting your tracker you can try to follow the steps provided in this thread.

Hope this helps, let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you very much. I charged it all last night and it worked after that. Thank you very much!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hey there @katiev1982 thanks for the update! So glad to know everything is working now...I'd like to invite you to our Discussions board which is the perfect place to make new friends and share your interests here at Fitbit.

Hope you have a good day! Smiley Happy

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes