Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification do not get removed from the app.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a notification from 17 Apr which doesn't ever go away. "Way to go! Your 28 minute Walk was auto recognized by SmartTrack."

Please can someone just delete it off my account or something. Thanks. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Dave555, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back with the information requested and a screenshot. Thanks for trying the troubleshooting steps listed earlier. At this moment I would like to suggest you to uninstall the Fitbit app on your phone, restart your phone and install the app back. Make sure to sync your Fitbit device before uninstalling the app to prevent any data loss. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, give it a try and let me know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Dave555, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Would it be possible for you to reply to us with a screenshot of the notifications you're seeing that's unable to delete? That will be very helpful for us to check this further. In the meantime, please log out from your account, restart your phone and log back in. Then check if the Notification is still there. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting for your reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I've logged out,restarted and logged back and it's still there. Here's
a screenshot attached.

UPDATE:

C00CD805-C6D1-44C3-81DF-58C5469F0CF3.jpeg

Screenshot.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Dave555, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back with the information requested and a screenshot. Thanks for trying the troubleshooting steps listed earlier. At this moment I would like to suggest you to uninstall the Fitbit app on your phone, restart your phone and install the app back. Make sure to sync your Fitbit device before uninstalling the app to prevent any data loss. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, give it a try and let me know the outcome. 

Best Answer
0 Votes