Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I use Fitbit Pay on my Charge 3?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. On ‘how to use’ it says I’m able to put card details onto my Fitbit and use it as an ‘apple pay’ kind of thing, is this possible with Fitbit charge 3? I’ve found no way to make this possible! Thanks in advance 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @fenella1998.  Do you have the Charge 3 Special Edition? That’s the one that supports Fitbit Pay. Tap here for more information. 

Best Answer

Thanks a lot for your information. 

Best Answer

Hello @fenella1998, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @joymerry. Thanks for all your help @SunsetRunner, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

@fenella1998, thanks for your participation in the Forums and for posting your Question. The first thing we need to check is that your Charge 3 is compatible with Fitbit Pay. To check if your Charge 3 supports Fitbit Pay, remove the bottom band and look for "Fitbit Pay" printed on the end of the tracker. If your Charge 3 supports Fitbit Pay, please check the link kindly provided by @SunsetRunner and follow the instructions there to set up a credit or debit card. 

@joymerry, I'm very glad to know @SunsetRunner's post was helpful for you, in case you need anything else, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes