Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not showing data from Yesterday.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Never looked at my dashboard yesterday on my phone or iPad. Today not all of the data for yesterday is showing up on my dashboard.

Step hourly graph shows steps but the yesterday tile only shows calorie burn and floors.

I tried syncing, closing/restarting Bluetooth, force stop iPhone app, restart iPhone, force stop fitbit app.  Still missing parts of my daily data from yesterday!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@mommyfinn It seems to me something got glitched during sync. Hopefully it was a one-time-only occurrence, but just in case keep an eye on the data. Good luck!

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@mommyfinn Do you remember if the data was tracked properly by Versa? Also, have you checked if the data is missing from Dashboard on Fitbit.com as well? Is today's data syncing without issues?

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

Data looked like it was tracking properly yesterday as I saw it throughout the day on the device. Today's information is syncing with no issues.  Data is missing from fitbit.com dashboard as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mommyfinn It seems to me something got glitched during sync. Hopefully it was a one-time-only occurrence, but just in case keep an eye on the data. Good luck!

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

Hello @mommyfinn, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. It's nice to see you too @Marrrmaduke, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

@mommyfinn, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for letting us know about this situation.

Please note that the tiles below the daily stats tile (steps, distance, floors, active minutes and calories burned) show your most recent information, even if you're looking at your stats for another day. To view your stats for a previous day, tap the individual tiles to see your history. For more information about the new dashboard design, see the following help article: About the Fitbit App.

I have moved your post from the Versa board to the iOS board to keep our Forums organized, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer