Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to pair Charge 2 iPhone 6Plus

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am unable to pair my Charge 2 with my iPhone 6 Plus. Here is what I have tried to troubleshoot the issue.

1. Have searched and updated my phone.

2. I have shut off my phone.

3. I have shut off and turned on again my Bluetooth and WiFi.

4. On the FitBit, I have held down the button on the left until it vibrates and goes black.

5. I have redownloaded the app 3 times.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @NewUser123456, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. It's nice to see you too @avensis, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

@avensis, I'm glad to hear that after exchanging your device your issue was resolved, thanks for taking the time to let us know. 

@NewUser123456, I appreciate you have list the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. At this moment, I would like to suggest you to check the following steps and follow them in order:

1. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone; wait 10 seconds, and then turn it back on.
  2. Make sure you have a strong WiFi signal and that there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the setup process.
  3. Restart your Charge 2
  4. If you can't set up after a restart, reboot your phone or tablet and try to set up again.
  5. If you can't set up after the reboot, remove all other Fitbit devices from your account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your phone or tablet and try to set up the Charge 2 one more time. 

Additionally, if your Charge 2 has been set up on a different phone previously, go to the Bluetooth settings on that phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device before setting it up on yours.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer