Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification not working with ios

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Charge 2 and non of the notifications work. I have searched all forums and cannot find a solution. I have already:

1. restarted my fitbit

2. unpaired the bluetooth from my phone and restarted

3. checked notification for the app and phone - all are on

I am at a loss as to what to try next. Id obviously like these features to work as well as they did on my previous Charge. Anyone... HELP!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

This helped me so I hope it helps you too.

1. Sync your current progress on Fitbit app
  2. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and "Forget" the device (press the i in the circle)
  3. Delete fitbit app
  4. Restart your fitbit (plug into wall or computer, hold side button for 4-6 seconds until it vibrates and the Fitbit logo appears)
  5. Re download fitbit app
  6. Add your fitbit just like you would a new one
  7. Check all settings to make sure notifications are turned on

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @GoobersMom, thanks for joining us, it's great to see new faces around!, it's nice to see you around @SunsetRunner

@GoobersMom, I noticed @SunsetRunner provided some excellent tips in how to restart Notifications on your phone and tracker. Adding to what she mentioned, on your phone, please go to Settings > Notifications > Fitbit and make sure the Alert Style is set to Banners or Alerts and that the following is enabled:

• Allow Notifications
  • Show in Notification Center
  • Show on Lock Screen.

Additionally, check that Do Not Disturb is disabled. In case your tracker is still not receiving notifications after following this suggestons, my best recommendation would be contacting our Support Team. Let them know the steps you've performed so far, I'm sure they will be more than happy to get you back on track. 

Let me know the outcome! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you I did that and now my notifications working. Thanks a lot .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Decent, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, have a warm welcome! Smiley Happy

I'm very glad to know the instructions provided in my previous post were helpful to you and that your notifications are working as intended. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted.

Happy stepping! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes