Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications not entirely showing on Versa.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I receive a text message notification on my Versa it only displays the first few lines of the text, a green horizontal line and then a lot of blank space underneath. Is there a way to display the entire text message and not just a 2 or 3 line preview with the rest of the text missing?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @SunsetRunner, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let us know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. Smiley Very Happy

I sincerely apologize for the delay in the response. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @SunsetRunner, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I have moved your post from the iOS board to the Versa board as this situation seems more related to the watch than to the app. Now, tell me, is this happening only with text messages? Or are 3rd party apps affected as well? Have you restarted your Versa lately by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen? If so, please try to restart Notifications following these steps:

• Tell your phone to "forget" your device, removing the connection between the phone and the Fitbit device. 
    1. On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and find your Fitbit device in the list.
    2. Find an option to forget the device.
  • Open the Fitbit app and set up notifications again.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let us know the outcome! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found what I was doing wrong—I have to tap on the preview and then it opens the entire message. Thank you for your help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let us know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. Smiley Very Happy

I sincerely apologize for the delay in the response. In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer