Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications option for 3rd party apps is missing in app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the app, if you go from the main screen, click your profile picture, versa,notifications, app notifications, it doesn’t show any 3rd party apps (messenger, snapchat, Instagram, etc). Any idea why? They were there a week ago and then an update happened and now I only get text and phone calls. Frustrating because I use my app to communicate with customers and employees and have been missing a lot. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Cmfnk. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that you don't see the notification option for the third party apps after the recent update. I totally understand how you are feeling as this feature is important to you. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them regarding this matter. I've sent the additional details to them and they will be investigating further. You will receive an email from them soon. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I have the same issue. I recently updated my device because it wasn’t properly syncing with my phone. Then I noticed none of my messages from whatsapps were notifying me through my fitbit. When I checked, the only 3rd party messaging app i have is Messenger. And whats worse, I only have 6 apps there under Notifications. Im lost. The biggest reason I bought fitbit is for its Notification feature, now its gone. Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes