Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number on the Fitbit app on iPhone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Edit……I followed an answer given to me and I got rid of them. Thankyou.

Hi all, I have attached a pic of my Fitbit app on my iPhone , I can’t seem to get rid of the 15 that’s on there. I’ve looked and tried everything, it’s probability something so easy but Im at a loss. Thanks 👍🙂13CFA7D3-0885-4BA3-B68F-CA5CD7F60C54.jpeg

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It’s good to see you in the community, @Siouxsee.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and providing a screenshot. I am glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue, thank you for your efforts and for posting the update. Let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create your own topics.

By the way, I've moved your post to the iOS App board so we can keep our forums organized.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It’s good to see you in the community, @Siouxsee.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and providing a screenshot. I am glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue, thank you for your efforts and for posting the update. Let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create your own topics.

By the way, I've moved your post to the iOS App board so we can keep our forums organized.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes