Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nutrients information not updating on the Fitbit app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

when i go to the app and log my food like ryvitas and i have 2 , only the calories increase and not the fat or carbs or other nutrient amounts even though i have logged more than 1 ryvita , but when i go into fitbit dashboard on the website and i change the ryvitas to 2 all the nutrients increase instead of only just the calories!   why can u only see this nutrient change only on the website dashboard and not the app? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Claire22, it's nice to see you around, I hope you're having a great day. Smiley Happy

This seems like a very odd situation, if the nutrients are increasing on the online Dashboard, that means your food was logged in successfully. It is possible the app is not updating the information correctly with our servers, in which case I would like to suggest the following:

• Force-close the app by double tapping the home button and swiping it up. Then open the app again. If this doesn't seem to do the work, please:
  • Log out from the Fitbit app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

how do u log out of the fitbit app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

i have force closed the app and logged out of fitbit app & also restarted my phone and have logged back into my fitbit app and it's still happening

Best Answer
0 Votes

the first picture shows 1 serving which is 1 biscuit : 
IMG_2269.PNG

this second picture shows 2 servings which is two biscuits : 

IMG_2270.PNG

even though the second picture is 2 biscuits only the calories change and not any of the nutrient facts which should increase but they stay the same??? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

anyone help please? 

Best Answer
0 Votes