Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old apps and clock faces

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, my old versa 2 died and I needed to get a replacement now I am unable to install the clock faces and apps I had on my old one. The install button is gray. Is there some way I can get those again?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @CReinhold49 and welcome to the Community.  Your replacement Versa 2 has the firmware from when it was manufactured.  You need the current firmware to download these clock faces and apps.  You should get the updates you need over the next 24-48 hours.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @CReinhold49 and welcome to the Community.  Your replacement Versa 2 has the firmware from when it was manufactured.  You need the current firmware to download these clock faces and apps.  You should get the updates you need over the next 24-48 hours.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

thank you for your answer. I have gotten the new firmware and was able to get my clock faces but the music app is missing. Where would I find that?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @CReinhold49 - you cannot load music to the watch anymore, that was discontinued.

However you should still be able to control music playing on the phone, pull down on the watch face once, then again and click on music.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes