Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I want the old dashboard back. Easy and was nothing wrong with it. Why fix something when nothing is wrong? Very disappointed. Asking if you want to look but then you can't go back to original is disappointing. People should be given a choice.
Best Answer
144 REPLIES 144

Let me also say that I do not like the new iPhone app introduced recently and would rather stay with the current version.  The new dashboard adds nothing to my use of the FitBit.

It seems to me that a simple option under Account would let one make that choice -- in fact I already have, by turning off New Dashboard so that should settle the issue..

I just wish that action would also turn off the red advertisement.

Best Answer
Thank you so much! The new dashboard looks too busy, and I am happy to have the old look back. It would be good if the big pink banner could disappear too - I have checked out the new dashboard and I dont like it, so I dont need to be reminded to check it out. The new one would be better if the tiles could be sized smaller, and positioned better. If the designers look at how Apple arranges tiles on the iPad, the look is much better.
Best Answer
Please remove the red banner and just let me keep the interface I know.
Best Answer

I too prefer the old dashboard and sadly, it seems that they have removed the slider option for going back to the old dashboard. When I turned on my iPad today it shows the new dashboard which I did not choose and do not like. When I went to the advanced settings and scrolled through the options there is no longer an option to go back. I'm afraid to turn off my iPhone in case it too defaults to the new ugly interface.

Best Answer
I'm annoyed by the red banner and I want the old dashboard back! Why can't we at least have the choice between dashb's, it was there before?
Best Answer
0 Votes

You can turn off your phone without a worry, just don't install the FitBit app update. It's the new update (v. 2.26) that enables the new dashboard by default and eliminates the ability to go back to the old one. I knew this was coming! They do not want to support 2 different versions. 😞

Best Answer
But so many people like the old dashboard. Why are they not listening?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Same problem here - I was able to switch back to the tiles instead of the **ahem**ed circles until about noon today. I guess I'll now only open the app to log sleep & that's it.

I didn't update the app on my iphone, but apparently the iphone did it automatically. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was forcibly updated today! I NEVER updated the app or approved anything, and the option to switch back to the old one, which I liked, is gone! Gone, gone, gone! I'm so sad.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I would like the old dashboard back. The option to revert back appears to have disappeared. There is no longer an option bar as far as I can see. Can anyone help. I hate the new format. Why do people have the urge to meddle and change things that aren't broken?
Best Answer

Yeah, I guess the good news is that the red bar is gone.  Of course the bad news is that so is the old, favored dashboard.  I'll use it but won't like it and will tell people that - lots of wasted space for graphics that don't tell you any more than the old one did.  This of course isn't just Fitbit, it's the news media, and just about everything else -- kinda why there hasn't really been anyhting useful invented in the last 50-60 years -- just more bright objects found while moving deck chairs around.

Best Answer

As of todays update of the iOS app, the update clearly states - YOU CAN NO LONGER USE THE OLD DASHBOARD.  Nice of fitbit to take away something that worked, I was happy with the dashbaord and did not like the preview of the new and disabled it. I will not allow my app to update removing of the legacy dashboard.

Best Answer
Wow - synced this morning and had my old reliable dashboard. Synced this afternoon, and I have the **ahem** new cockpit dashboard.

Wish I would have bought my Fitbit after the forced upgrade so I wouldn't have known how they f'd it up!
Best Answer
I just went into advanced to turn off the new screen, and the option is not there. The new dashboard sucks ... if they don't fix it I'll return the Fitbit and charge back my American Express.
Best Answer
It won't work anymore... I tried that and Fitbit has hidden that option.. The New Dashboard is now mandatory!!! You guys suck for believing that option still exists..
Best Answer
0 Votes
Nice response

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
You could do this in June, but as of August 17 that option is gone! Bring back the ORIGINAL dashboard
Best Answer
I want the original dashboard back. Complain here and call Fitbit and email customer service. That's the only way to get it back too. Enough voices can fix this
Best Answer
0 Votes
Call and email to complsin
Best Answer
Old dashboard gave me the same info in a more compact form factor. I could quickly see what I needed using less of my limited phone screen. I suppose I'll get used to it, and it's cleaner looking, but I won't get as much data on a single screen. What's the point?
Best Answer