Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get the old dashboard back?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I hate the new dashboard. Terrible. If I wanted to see the tiles, I would sign in on a desktop. I can't see what I want to see on my phone. Appreciate any help.

Moderator Edit: Edited thread title.

Best Answer
93 REPLIES 93

I don't use the iOS app but I noticed this post by one of the moderators that seems to suggest that you can choose what version of the dashboard you want:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/iOS-App/New-Preview-Dashboard/m-p/1383802#U1383802

Best Answer
Nope! Quite the opposite. I absolutely love it! Thanks team Fitbit! Awesome job!
Best Answer

Yes, hate the new app.  Please do not make it the only option.  Thank you SteveH for posting the link with how to change back.  But again, please DO NOT force it on users after this optional "preview" timeframe. 

Best Answer
Yes. I HATE the new dashboard too. I REALLY hope we will be able to continue to choose the dashboard we prefer. PLEASE DO NOT FORCE USERS TO CHANGE TO NEW DASHBOARD!
Best Answer

I hate it also.. How can we get the old one back!!!!

Best Answer
There is no sleep icon on my update
Best Answer

I found the old style dashboard by going to account, then advanced settings, then new dashboard  ( I had the new dashboard installed and could get back to the old style)  The old style is now on my phone--hooray.  It is soooo much better.  One big downside--the site says that the old style is available now, but will be unavailable in the future (time not given)  Please, please let us keep the "old" (or current) style.

Best Answer

That worked beautifully.  One thing to add, the account icon is on the bottom of the display

Best Answer

I hate the new dashboard on my phone too and want the old one back.  It's too hard to read.

Best Answer
They went right on and forced it with the new update 😞
Best Answer

I HATE the new app, where is the total calories, fat, protein etc for the day and why does it keep saying I am over budget when I worked out and am not even close to my daily calorie in take, what the heck!

Best Answer
This is wrong. Due to the dashboard I will stop using the device a day will move on to another
Best Answer
I agree! See my response to Fitbit, below:

"You should have used a focus group to see if customers like the new design. For me, it is difficult to read. I lose interest having to see a bunch of icons instead of the way it was before."

"Soon, I will stop using your app."
Best Answer

I must say that I have 5 people in my immediate family and another 10 in my extended family not to mention at work and a ton of friends and many on emeet via fitbit and most if not all are willing to switch over due to the dislike of the new dash.

We all want the old dashboard back please.

Thank you.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
I hate it too! Bring back the old one please.
Best Answer
I hate the new dashboard please bring the old one back.Some people like the new one let them keep it.But those who don't should be able to get what they want too! Thanks!!!!
Best Answer
Give us all back the old dashboard.

Many complain but no one takes the time to write about it.

The new one is less user friendly and less appealing. Many of us see no advantage to the new one.

Gualberto Perez MD
305.586-1079
Best Answer

I got the new iPhone 7 and when I accessed my Fitbit dashboard on it...I am somehow missing my steps and sleep tiles.  I am only able to see calories, track exercise, weight goal, water and what I have eaten today (5 tiles). I have read everything on the forum (and tried to use) and I don't see a solve.  If I hit edit, I don't see any hidden tiles.  I also tried to access the old dashboard under account/advanced settings but no option for old dashboard (just time zones etc).  I have spent hours working on and have tried everything... Help!  

Best Answer

@Janclev  Make sure you are on the most current version of the App.  Also are you sure your tracker is set up on your account?  You could always try removing it from the App and adding the Fitbit again to see if that helps.  

Hope that may help~

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes