Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get the old dashboard back?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I hate the new dashboard. Terrible. If I wanted to see the tiles, I would sign in on a desktop. I can't see what I want to see on my phone. Appreciate any help.

Moderator Edit: Edited thread title.

Best Answer
93 REPLIES 93

I just checked the app on my phone to see my stats and I see I have this new dashboard.  Horrible! You have to stop what you are doing to read your stats where the original one was easy to read at a glance. I just called the 800 number and told them I wanted my old one back and why did they take it upon themselves to force us to use this. I was told there is no way to go back to the original dashboard. I am sending my Fitbit back with a letter and I want a full refund. I am going to switch to another company's device having used Fitbit for many many years. It's fine if they want to offer new "improvements" but let people have the option of continuing with a previous system that works. "If it ain't broke....."

Best Answer

There is no sleep icon on my dashboard , nor does it come up after editing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Try this: Go to your Menu icon (3 horizontal lines) click it. Then, click on Account; Settings icon; click on Settings; then Advance. That should provide you the option to go back to the old Dashboard.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
Nothing seems to work after upgrade of app. I give up!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

No settings on my menu any more just advanced settings and it has no way to go back to the old dashboard. Very limited on settings now.

Best Answer
Thank you, my battery is slowing getting to the point where I have to
recharge every 5 days, so time to look at another form of monitor. I loved
my fitbit, but I really don't like this new dashboard. Time to look
elsewhere. Thank you
Best Answer

i want to old display back.. i kept the old one for months even after the changes. There was an option to keep it at settings but now I can not see that option anymore.. please give me back my old display. Thanks!

Best Answer
No longer an option, all change is not growth as all movement is not
forward
Best Answer

Hate the new dashboard...plus battery slowing - all "not good" for fitbit....

Best Answer

I hate the new dashboard! I have been using the old one since July 2016. If they do not bring back the option to use it I will be purchasing a Samsung Tracker and throwing my Fitbit Alta in the garbage.

BRING BACK OPTION TO USE OLD DASHBOARD!!!!!

Best Answer

I call for support on thus issue.  I miss mine also.  If enough people request the old dashboard management might consider returning it.

Best Answer

Sorry to say that the option to change back to the old dashboard  no longer exists..We have been abandoned by the manufacturer..Customer care is non existent....GARMON do a fine monitor and the battery life is way better..I have never got more than 3 days on my charge hr and that's with sync and Bluetooth off all day..

They have our money and theydon't give a **ahem** about us..

Best Answer

Please try the following to get your Old Dashboard back:

1) Click on Account icon (upper right hand side of screen on your smartphone).  2) Once you're on the Account screen, click on Advanced Settings.  3) When on Advanced Settings screen, click on "Switch back to Old Dashboard" on top of the page.  4)  You're Done!  You should now have your Old Dashboard back. - Hope this has helps.  -Chubbycat  (Aka: Diana L.)

Dashboard back!Screenshot_20170506-094009[1].pngScreenshot_20170506-094021[1].pngScreenshot_20170506-094027[1].png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please take a look at my last post (about 2 minutes ago).  I have included instructions on how to get your Old Dashboard back.  It should help.

I've been going back and forth from the New Dashboard and back to the Old... just to make sure that my instructions work.  It does!

-Chubbycat (Diana L.)

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you are running the most recent version of the iOS app, that function is no longer available unfortunately.  (It was removed some time ago)

Here is screen shot of current app:

IMG_0604.PNG

You can search the feature request section, and place your vote for this to be an option again for users.

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
I and other people have tried that and we do not have the options you have.
I do not have the icons in your instructions. My display only has two lines
of icons not three. I do not show the settings icon. I have done an update
... so I have the latest version so that is not the issue.
Best Answer
Exactly ... I automatically update and it took any option of the old
dashboard away.
Best Answer

I'm sorry that my instructions are Not helping you get the Old Dashboard back.  (I, too, have the latest Update.)  I am using an android smartphone.

-Chubbycat (Diana L.)

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for getting back everyone but as I have the latest OS for my galaxy
s5 the only option in "account" is to go to to advanced settings.And no
choice of dashboard is available there...We are all stuck with an
unfriendly non intuitive crap dashboard. ....from a non customer friendly
company....
Best Answer
Thank you Peaches!
I have loved my Fit bit up till now . I have been very successful
with it as well.
The last few days I haven't bothered to even sync it.
It was the 1st thing I would do in the morning and would monitor
throughout the day .
Best Answer