Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get the old dashboard back?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I hate the new dashboard. Terrible. If I wanted to see the tiles, I would sign in on a desktop. I can't see what I want to see on my phone. Appreciate any help.

Moderator Edit: Edited thread title.

Best Answer
93 REPLIES 93
I have to agree with the posters that said you need to reply on the app
store regarding what you are not happy with. The company must not be
monitoring the forum. They will address a huge number of 1 star ratings.
Best Answer
It sucks that it automatically updates and does not tell you in advance
what the changes are . 😟
Best Answer

Go to the Play store. .make your comments there.Give it one star and refer people to this forum.I just did.

.If everyone does this we might get a reaction..PASS IT ON TO ANY DISSATISFIED USERS YOU KNOW..

Best Answer
Thank you. All is well.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
I want my old dashboard back.  At least give us a choice.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® 3, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
I now share your sentiments. I'm now unable to get the Old Dashboard back. It's quite disappointing!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

Yes, I hate the new dashboard.  Yes I want the old dashboard back.  I was considering a new Fitbit Alta HR to replace my year-old Charge HR.  But this has me thinking I need to look for a company that responds to user needs.  I've never been happy with the food logging, and their response on the forum is to use another app!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do not like the new dashboard at all and do not have the option to switch back.  I will find a new app if you are not willing to correct the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do not like the new dashboard at all and do not have the option to switch back.  If you are unwilling to correct this issue I will be looking for a new app.  I loved the previous dashboard and can't believe that you won't consider changing it back

Customer service at it's worst.....

Best Answer
As much as I don't care for the New Dashboard, I will stick with Fitbit. - When my Surge went out on me, I purchased  a Samsung Gear S2 Classic. (It was a great smartwatch/fitness tracker),  but I only used it for 2 months and had to come back to using a Fitbit. I have found that Fitbit is more accurate as a fitness tracker than the Samsung Gear S2 (if you like all the bells and whistles, Gear S2 Classic... you'll love). I didnt like the S-Health app that it uses. The Fitbit app is still the one that I'll stick with!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm with you. I've been trying to figure out how to switch days because i forgot to record something on yesterday's date. Terrible to read. Don't like it at so

Best Answer
0 Votes
Bike2bfit: In order to go back a day, press the "<" symbol next to the large circle that slows current number of steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I still like the old Daniel better. Much easier to read.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also not happy with being forced to adopt the new dashboard... and it appears quite obvious that the company doesn't seem to care about our comments here.

I will also share my thoughts via a 1-star app rating on google play.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I accidentally deleted the app from my phone and when I reinstalled the new dashboard was there automatically and I can't find anywhere to change it back from to the old one. Has anyone had any luck or is it completely changed to the new one? Sorry if this has been answered already.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Res2e: It sounds like the Old Dashboard is now a thing of the past. No one seems to be able to get it back. 

Best Answer

Thank you ChubbyCat. Just going to have to deal with the change. I do like the adventure race though where you can challenge up to 30 people. 

Best Answer

I'm a few days late to the discussion but so glad I'm not the only one very unhappy with the new dashboard! I absolutely loved the old dashboard and it was the main reason I stuck with fitbit. There are other trackers that have better features but the dashboards were awful compared to fitbit. Now the fitbit dashboard is like a cheap knockoff of those others I hated. Please give us the choice to change it back again to the old format! It was easier, clearer, more efficient and way more pleasing to look at. The new one is awful and I find myself using it less and less bc it's so frustrating and doesn't work as well as the old one.

Ionic, Alta, Flex
Best Answer

5/17/17 New update and the Account>advanced settings> menu does not allow you to switch back to the old style dashboard. Does anyone know if we can get the old style dashboard back? I really dislike the tiles.

Best Answer
It doesn't appear that we're able to switch back any longer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes