Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option for Hourly Activity to be non-consecutive.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey

wouldnt it be great if we could say we want to be active (250 steps etc) for any 8 (or whatever) in 24 hours rather than 8 consecutive hours. 

Im sure a good many of ya sit in cars on the way to and from work, and if that journey takes more than an hour we miss our goal a lot of the time. 

Thoughts?? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I found a feature suggestion that seems to match your idea. If you'd like to add your vote then you can find it here:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Allow-non-consecutive-hours-in-the-Hourly-Moveme...

Note though fitbit's comment that they don't currently have plans to make this change.

Best Answer

Hello @Mrpaulwilsonsir, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. It's great to see you too @SteveH, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Mrpaulwilsonsir, thanks for bringing this to my attention, please note that as @SteveH mentioned, there's currently a suggested idea by @meligator to implement this feature. However, this feature has been marked as "Not Currently Planned", which means there's no plans to implement it in the near future. 

I understand how important this is for you but currently there are no plans right now to add it. Thank you for sharing your ideas and enthusiasm with the community, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer