Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to add WattBike as exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can we please have a WattBike exercise category? 'Spinning' comes nowhere near what we do on a WattBike.

Also, I'd really like to be able to share my WattBike sessions with Strava. Currently I can only push or pull actual road sessions to or from Strava/Fitbit so I can't share any of my training session data with my Strava friends.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@EamusH   The way to let Fitbit know about a request like this is to post a Feature Suggestion.  Requests with a large number of votes are more likely to be considered.  I will be blunt.  Fitbit seems to put all stationary biking activities as 'spinning'.

If you want your Wattbike to link with Fitbit, that is a reason for another Feature Suggestion.  If you want your Wattbike to link with Strava, I think you need to contact Strave.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hello @EamusH I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. It's great to see you too @LZeeW thanks for all your help. 

@EamusH I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your ideas with us. If you have found @LZeeW post to be helpful, please mark it as a solution, this will be very helpful for other members of the Community. 

Thanks again for your ideas, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes