Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to have dark mode on the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It is ridiculous that you don’t offer dark mode. At 4 or 5 am in a dark room I can use it as a flashlight when I’ve synced first thing in the morning. Yes I have the brightness on my phone turned down but it’s still super bright. People have been asking for this fir a long time so why is it not a feature?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Recessteacher. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. I agree with your suggestion when it comes about bright color schemes during the night. 

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs

I've moved your post to the iOS App board to keep our forums organized. 

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Recessteacher. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. I agree with your suggestion when it comes about bright color schemes during the night. 

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs

I've moved your post to the iOS App board to keep our forums organized. 

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Right? There's been thread after thread plus the feature suggestion post that's STILL in "Not currently planned" and locked for additional comments. It's still open for voting, and close to 1400 votes (up from I think around 1100 a year and change ago) - https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Dark-Theme-in-Fitbit-App-Android-Win10-and-iOS/i... 

But it's maddening. Some of us have tweeted about it, too, and the responses usually seem either tone-deaf or dismissive. Meanwhile, apps like Nextdoor and MyFitnessPal have added dark mode in the last 6-8 months or so. 

Best Answer