Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to see the total calories consumed per week.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Would it be possible to show the total number of calories IN by week in the same way that calories burned are shown?

I have a target of x number of calories burned per week (IN minus OUT) and it would be easier if I could see the total calories for both of them.  Currently it is only available for the calories burned and it only gives an average IN per day.

Thanks,

Henry

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @HenryCR, thanks for joining us, it's a pleasure for me to welcome new members to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and would like to thank you for your input and feedback. Our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and even though it's not currently possible to see the total calories consumed per week I would like to encourage you to check @DawnM98's suggested idea to add this to the weekly report. Please feel free to vote and comment on this idea. Now, in case this idea does not entirely apply to what you suggested, you're more than welcome to post your own in the Feature Suggestion board. 

Feel free to share your suggestion with your friends and family to add more votes and comments, this is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer