Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to set calorie goal for different days.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all!

I have MFP Premium and have set it so I have different calorie goals for each day of the week (1600 on Monday, 1500 on Tuesday, etc). I have MFP linked to Fitbit and was hoping I could do set the same calorie goals in Fitbit but I can't find an option for that. Is this not possible or am I missing something here?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

My TrendWeight|
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @bruinsgirl33, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. It's great to see you too @SteveH, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@bruinsgirl33, I really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. At this moment, as @SteveH pointed out, it's not possible to set a specific calorie goal for each day of the week. Nevertheless, our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I would like to encourage you to submit your insight as a suggested idea, where members of the Community can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future.

Feel free to share your suggestion with your friends and family to add more votes and comments, this is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It's not possible to do that at the moment. Fitbit offer two ways of managing a calories goal. You can set a fixed daily calories burned goal or, if you log your food, then fitbit can calculate a variable goal based on your calories in and out and your chosen calorie deficit. If you want to know more about how this food plan works then there's a guide here: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1375/

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @bruinsgirl33, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. It's great to see you too @SteveH, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@bruinsgirl33, I really appreciate our members's input and feedback and I would like to thank you for yours. At this moment, as @SteveH pointed out, it's not possible to set a specific calorie goal for each day of the week. Nevertheless, our team is always looking to improve the Fitbit experience and I would like to encourage you to submit your insight as a suggested idea, where members of the Community can comment and vote for it so it can be implemented in the future.

Feel free to share your suggestion with your friends and family to add more votes and comments, this is the best way to make your voice heard and get the attention from our development team.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes