Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to set schedule for Quick View.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

You guys need to allow us to enter hours of the night we don’t want quick view to work. I would love to sleep with my charge 2 on but unless I manually turn it on and off it wakes me during the night with the quick view. Maybe other people feel the same way? Hoping this might be an option in the future...

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Rmkraftymare. I understand what you are saying. The quick view on my Charge 2 used to wake my husband until I got into the habit of turning that feature off at night, then on in the morning. Fitbit heard our request for an easier way to turn this on/off right from the screen. Unfortunately, the configuration of the Charge 2 does not not allow this. It does not have a smart, touch screen. The good new is that we can turn quick view on/off easily from the screens of the newer Ionic and Versa. The new Charge 3 will have a smart touch screen, but I don’t yet know if quick view will be one of the features that can be controlled from the screen. Stay tuned for details! 

Best Answer

Hello @Rmkraftymare, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's great to see you too @SunsetRunner, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Rmkraftymare, thanks for sharing your feedback about how Quick View works. As @SunsetRunner mentioned, at this moment it's possible to turn off Quick View easily in the Fitbit Versa and Ionic. However, this feature is not available in all of our trackers. I understand how important this is for you, which is why I would like to suggest you to check @pclement5's suggested idea to implement this feature in a future update. Please feel free to add your comment and vote for this idea, this is the best way to make your voice heard. 

If there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's hilarious how you guys ignore what is asked when you "answer" people

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Maverick916 - our responses depend on which Fitbit device you have and what is currently possible with that device. For any other answer, it is best to post in the Feature Suggestion forum.   Which Fitbit do you have?  Are you looking for this same feature? 

Best Answer
0 Votes