Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to track swims in km

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I enter or adjust a swim manually, the app is using metres, it used to use km before the update. If I want to enter a 5km swim, I have to scroll through to 5000m, this takes AGES. Can I change it back to km or even just type the distance? Thanks

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @De26.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your suggestion to use km instead of meters when you enter or adjust a swim manually. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. Our team is always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and your comments are always welcome. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

While there is no option at the moment to change the units for swimming to km or type the distance, I recommend posting your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. That way other users can comment and vote on the idea to show their support. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

I'll be around if you have any questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer