Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access data from the app home screen after tracking exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went on a walk today and set my exercise tracker going from my phone but when I’d finished and went to stop the app tracking my progress the app showed no sign of logging the progress and for some reason none of the icons (steps, floors, calories, heart rate etc.) work. I tap on them but nothing happens!!! I’ve restarted the app and my phone but nothing seems to work. Please does anyone have any ideas as to how to fix this. 
thanks

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Chris70932.

I am sorry to hear about the issue you experienced when tracking your walk. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. I appreciate the additional details and recommend doing the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. For instructions, see this help article.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.

If you continue experiencing difficulty, please try to uninstall and reinstall the app. 

For more information about tracking your workouts by capturing GPS data, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?

Keep me posted on the outcome. I'll be around if you have any additional questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes