Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal best trophies not being awarded

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

During the previous week I completed a workweek hustle and weekend warrior challenge. On both occasions I beat my previous personal bests, but was not awarded the trophies for this. I did receive the goal streak trophies for both challenges, but not the personal best trophies. Is this a problem unique to these specific challenges? I have beaten my personal best on the one day goal day challenge and did receive the personal best trophy for that. I'm running the latest version of the app/software and I've tried logging out of the app, force closing and then logging in again, but that hasn't helped. Is there anything else I can do to fix this issue?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

UGH:double_exclamation_mark: This problem eluded me for a very long time 😫 

I FINALLY got it and here’s what I believe the problem was: I was just beating my personal best but I was also in rooms with really high steppers so although I did achieve my personal best I didn’t get that personal best trophy because I didn’t win the challenge at the same time by being the person with the most steps. So make sure you accomplish your personal best AND win the challenge at the same time.

That worked for me and hopefully that will also work for you. Please let me know if this resolves your issue and provides you with a solution. 

Happy Stepping 👣👣

Best Answer
0 Votes

The guy who came first in that workweek hustle, also didn't receive his personal best trophy that he had expected to get unfortunately. Thanks for replying though and trying to help.

Best Answer

I’ll keep an eye out for anyone who has found a solution and let ya know when I do 😉

Best Answer

You are awarded the personal best trophy by getting your personal best regardless of doing a challenge previously.

I beat my previous challenge personal best however it was not my ultimate personal best during a week/weekend.  Go back and total your weekends and see what you need to beat regardless of being in a challenge.  Once you work out your personal best during any weekend or weekday you need to beat that personal best not a personal best during a challenge.

I initially thought it was a personal best via  challenges only and did not get the trophy.  But then I beat i got 35,000 one weekend (not during a challenge) and once i beat that score I got my personal best trophy - you have to do the challenge during the weekend you want to beat your personal best score.

Hope the above makes sense.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Indy,

so are you saying for the workweek hustle that I need to beat my best Monday, best Tuesday etc? Rather than the week as a total?

i have just smashed my personal best week as a whole but my Thursday steps this week we’re lower than what I done on the Thursday the week before...is this why I don’t have it?

Russ

Best Answer
0 Votes