Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone App not displaying Food or Water Intake

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have decided I want to start logging my food and water, however when I went to add those two things onto my dashboard there is no way to add them. I tried adding them from my computer too and it wont let me add them in. What am I supposed to do? Don't say go to edit and then add them in because they are not there on either my phone or my computer, I have attached photos so you can see.01.jpg02.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Indiajh 

First you must open your Fitbit app and tap “Discover” on the bottom left of your screen. Then tap “Health & Fitness Stats”. Look for Food and tap that then tap “Add Today” at the bottom of your screen. This will pop you back to the main page. Scroll through the challenges your have active or finish to find your Food Log. Now you can add Food by taping the plus sign to the right or tap in the center for a more detailed look.

i hope this gives you a solution to your question 😃 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Indiajh 

First you must open your Fitbit app and tap “Discover” on the bottom left of your screen. Then tap “Health & Fitness Stats”. Look for Food and tap that then tap “Add Today” at the bottom of your screen. This will pop you back to the main page. Scroll through the challenges your have active or finish to find your Food Log. Now you can add Food by taping the plus sign to the right or tap in the center for a more detailed look.

i hope this gives you a solution to your question 😃 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also @Indiajh 

if you want to view and log your food on the Dashboard just open your dashboard and look for a row of squares that is like a rubrics cube on the top left side of the screen and tap it. Now select Food plan then tap done. Your Food and Logged Food will now appear on your Dashboard 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes