Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posts disappeared from the Community tab.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My last post from my profile was missing, I logged out & logged in again, now my all posts are disappeared from my profile.

logged out & logged in again 

updated the app but no use..

please help!!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @vvsgautam31  have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. We’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the meantime.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still waiting for a resolution..please help @MarcoGFitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @vvsgautam31 I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. 

Please note that some issues take longer than others to be resolved. Once we have an update about this issue, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, Its been more than a month now, I hope I get a resolution soon..did not see any update though from fitbit which is sad..Smiley Indifferent

Please confirm how much time it would take..as its been long and I am still expecting the problem to be resolved, how come such a big brand's data can disappear like magic..that too in this technological era..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Its very sad on the part of Fitbit that no action has been taken till date.

How can a big brand like Fitbit be so unresponsive, why even this community exists if it has nothing to do. @MarcoGFitbit 

I hope I should not wait for a resolution now...is it???

Best Answer
0 Votes