Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems syncing and updating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an ipad mini vers 9.3.1  The app was on there but then I took it off due to technical problems. Now when I go back into the app store I can not find the app. It does not come up.

I also have an old iphone 4 with ios 7.3.1 That ios is too old for the fitbit HR. 

I have an HPlaptop and on this website can't find any way to update or sync. 

So I quit wearing it. The time on the watch lags real time by 2 1/2 hours. It use to be correct. Not sure why that happened. It just seems to be more troublesome than worth it. I rather just run and walk without all this nonsense. 

Planning to locate receipt and return it.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Debilee823  There is not an app for the IPad - you have to download and use the one for the IPhone.  In the App Store, change to "IPhone" apps, and you will see it.

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Debilee823, hope you're doing great today! My friend @Kmransom123 is totally right, when searching for the Fitbit app in the App Store, select "iPhone only" from the top navigation. Otherwise, the Fitbit app will not appear in search results.

Were you able to set up your buddy? Have you checked that your iPad is listed in the supported devices?

See you both around!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes