Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble syncing Flex to iPhone and Wireless Dongle

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

About 2 weeks ago my Flex stopped syncing to my iPhone.  I was working through the troubleshooting steps and trying the wireless dongle before I gave up on it.  The wireless dongle is plugged into my PC, however the Flex won't sync to my PC either.  Any last advice?  The Flex still charges fine and lights up when I double tap, I just cant see any of my results on my iPhone app or PC dashboard.  I don't want to just throw it away.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

If it doesn't want to sync to phone or PC then it suggests that it's an issue with the fitbit. As you have gone through the troubleshooting steps you will probably have tried restarting the Flex using this procedure:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/

If you have and it didn't fix it then it's worth trying it again a few times as it has been known to not always work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @krwilliams64! If the troubleshooting either with your computer or iOS mobile device didn't work, please try the restart that my friend @SteveH provided. 

If the restart doesn't make any difference, I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support directly. I'm pretty sure they will find where the issue is coming from. Just don't forget to mention the steps you've done so far to avoid getting the same ones.

Good luck!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes