Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS Lifetime Statistics

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi Fitbit community,
I use two Apple devices (one iPad mini and one iPhone 6S). I have uaed the app on an Android device before, which allowed me to see all of my lifetime stats, instead of averages.

• When I tap a stat (let's use steps as an example), it shows me my daily statistics and a graph. This graph, when tapped, can show your Lifetime stat. On ,iOS, it just shows me averages.
• I'm going for my Serengeti badge, and I use a calculator to find how many more miles I need to go.

If you have a solution to my problem, please post it below!

Thanks,
Kai
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I'm not familiar with the iOS app but if you don't find a solution then you can get the answer you're looking for from the web dashboard at www.fitbit.com

If you go into your profile page by clicking your profile picture at the top right then, on the next screen, you will see a "My Achievements" section which lets you display total steps, distance and floors since you started using your fitbit.

Another option is via the badges tile on the web dashboard. If you hover your mouse over that an option for "Quick View" pops up. Click on this and then hover your mouse over the badges. It will tell you what's next and how much more you have still to go.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I'm not familiar with the iOS app but if you don't find a solution then you can get the answer you're looking for from the web dashboard at www.fitbit.com

If you go into your profile page by clicking your profile picture at the top right then, on the next screen, you will see a "My Achievements" section which lets you display total steps, distance and floors since you started using your fitbit.

Another option is via the badges tile on the web dashboard. If you hover your mouse over that an option for "Quick View" pops up. Click on this and then hover your mouse over the badges. It will tell you what's next and how much more you have still to go.

Best Answer

Hi @SunsetRunner,

@SteveH hit the nail right on the head. The easiest way to see your your lifetime fitness stats is on Fitbit.com.

If you open the iOS App > click on the steps tile > and click on the diagonal arrow tile in the top right-hand corner, you'll be able to filter your steps by day, week, month, three month, and year windows. The same goes for other stats like calories burned, floors, etc.

This isn't quite the same as seeing your lifetime stats like on Fitbit.com, but it definitely give you a good insight of your lifetime fitness stats and helps with spotting trends.

Hope this helps!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes