Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pushing a stroller not counting!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Help!! When I push my stroller I don't feel like my
Steps are being counted
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

When you hold onto the stroller, your arm isn't in movement like when walking normally. Your tracker believing not walking.. 

Feel free to check out the fitbit article:

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/How-does-my-tracker-count-steps

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Gatergirl18 wrote:
Steps are being counted

Unfortunately, as mentioned above, when you're holding onto something, like a stroller or a shopping cart, your wrist movements don't look like steps to the Fitbit.

If you're someone who pushes a stroller frequently, and you want those steps to count, you can look into buying a hip style tracker and wearing it when you use the stroller. I wear my old One tracker when I go grocery shopping. 

Collin | Los Angeles, California

One, Charge HR, Aria - Android 5 (Moto X), Mac

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information. Help others while waiting for help!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

When you hold onto the stroller, your arm isn't in movement like when walking normally. Your tracker believing not walking.. 

Feel free to check out the fitbit article:

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/How-does-my-tracker-count-steps

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Gatergirl18 wrote:
Steps are being counted

Unfortunately, as mentioned above, when you're holding onto something, like a stroller or a shopping cart, your wrist movements don't look like steps to the Fitbit.

If you're someone who pushes a stroller frequently, and you want those steps to count, you can look into buying a hip style tracker and wearing it when you use the stroller. I wear my old One tracker when I go grocery shopping. 

Collin | Los Angeles, California

One, Charge HR, Aria - Android 5 (Moto X), Mac

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information. Help others while waiting for help!

Best Answer
I use my app to track my excercise with gps as I'm grocery shopping or pushing a stroller.
Best Answer
0 Votes