Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Heart Rate Not Updating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update 3/3/17

This issue should be released with the release of Fitbit iOS App version 2.33. Click here to be redirected to the iOS App Store to update.

Fitbit Update 10/26

Some users are reporting that the heart rate graph on the iOS App is not loading even post sync, this is a known issue that our team is actively working to fix.

Force quitting and reopening the App has been a successful workaround for a lot of iOS users experiencing this issue on the Community, and I would recommend it until a long-term fix is implemented.

Since this is an App-related issue, you should also be able to see your heart rate on your Fitbit.com dashboard as well.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everybody,

Version 2.33 of the Fitbit iOS App was released this morning and should resolve this issue where the heart rate graph isn't fully populating even after syncing.

If you haven't already updated, click here to be redirected to the Fitbit iOS App Store to update.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
137 REPLIES 137
My heart rate chart is incomplete. It's only showing the graph through just before noon, even though it's after 7 pm now. Is anyone else having this issue or know of a fix? The previous days' graphs are all complete but I'm not sure how they looked during that day.
Best Answer

Yes, I have the same problem. 

The graph is incomplete. Moving my finger on the incomplete part shows the missing datas. 

Best Answer
Restart the app, that fixes it for me! Seems like a bug in the app for now.
Best Answer

Yes, restarting the app helps.... until next sync.

Best Answer
Same with mine and my husbands. For both of us it stopped tracking today at noon.
Best Answer

Edit: ooops - it was too early this morning so again in english:

I have the exact same problem. The data is there, but not displayed. (The data is shown point by point, if you hover with your finger over the display in maximized view)

original post:

Ist bei mir auch exakt genauso. Die Daten sind da, werden aber nicht angezeigt. (Daten werden lediglich punktuell angezeigt wenn man in der Großansicht mit dem Finger über die Tageszeiten fährt)

Best Answer

I have the same problem. It seems like resting HR updates, but the graph does not. I have to close the app (iOS), then switch bluetooth off and then on again, then open the app and sync, to get the complete graph.

With my 1. gen Charge HR, this was never an issue.

Best Answer

Hi,

Same bug here in the latest iOS App.

It seems the data is received and shown in the HR graph after the first sync of the day, thereafter the data seems to be there (as stated in this thread in the extended graph page) but is not visible. You have to force exit the App and then restart it to be able to visualize the data.

A good idea to the developing team would be to include a « bug report » link in the Help part of the Account page (the mail for support does not work on my iPhone 6 iOS 10 with latest App version) with a mail pre filed with environment data as can be found in other Apps.

Cheers,

Didier

Best Answer
The last update didnt solve the problem.
Best Answer

Same issue

Provided screenshots but got stuppid answer ( turn blue tooth on / all day sync on ......  DUH )

The app does not update running in background ( YES switched on in IOS ) ....

restarting pops some more graph in.

Best Answer
Same issue. Hope this is reported and fixed in the next version.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I got an answer from fitbit-support. They gave me the advice to reinstall the app. Problem still occurs...

Best Answer
Jup .... same here. I'm very dissapointed in fitbit help (and software). Its a bug ... and many more people are reporting.

Only thing that draws the graph is restarting the app 1 or 2 times after sync. Nothing updates in the background ( on the graph that is ) and must be triggered bu restarting the app a few times.
Best Answer

I am new to my Fitbit Charge 2.

I have an issue with the daily HR graph in the iOS app.

Web Dashboard: My complete HR graph for today is shown, so measurements and some kind of sync is working.

iOS App: HR graph is only shown for up til noon or so, now it's evening.

So HR measurements are done and synced to "cloud", but iOS app is not showing graph correctly. Web dashbord is working.

I have read several threads, but all propose mystic solutions, like turn on/off notifications, turn on/off All-day sync, wait a few days, etc. I have not tried the more intricate ones.

Software bug in iOS App?

Suggestions?

----------------------------------------------

Edit of post:

I think the same issue is handled in this thread:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge-2/Heart-rate-chart-incomplete/m-p/1570543

Probably a SW bug in the iOS App. Restarting the app a few times (one was not enough) draws the HR graph.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought a new Charge 2, two weeks ago. 

I know there has been an issue with the heart rate graph in the IOS app not updating.  There was another thread on this which stated this was fixed in the latest app refresh (2.27). 

However this is not fixed.  The issue still exists.

The heart rate graph on my iphone is still not being refreshed when I sync.  Is this issue still being worked on?

Look at my screenshot from my iphone 6s taken at 3:56pm, you can see that  even after syncing the heart rate was last updated just after noon (when I logged out, and logged back in). 

IOS.png

However my HR data IS being logged when I sync, and when you look at this snipit from the web dashboard, you can see it IS being transmitted to the site.

Web Dashboard.PNG

The only way I can find to get the IOS app to refresh the HR graph is to log out/in every time I want to sync.

I have attempted the following troubleshooting (multiple times) without a permanent solution:

1)  Re-install the app to make sure I have the latest refresh 2.27.1 (590).

2)  Re-boot the phone.

3)  Turn bluetooth off/on.

4)  Restart my new Charge 2.

I am using an iphone 6s running IOS 10.0.2

Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Edited thread title.

Best Answer
Thanks for posting this. I'm having the same issue. Let's hope we can get a solution quickly
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

Just to say I am having the same issue, hopefullly there will be a version of the app soon that willl fix this issue.

Just to add I have only be experiencing this issue since upgrading to iOS 10.

Any word from Fitbit to say this is a issue and that they are looking into fixing it?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
I had aresponse from Fitbit and they suggested resetting the Fitbit itself
Plug it in to charge
Then press and hold the button on the side
Once it resets it updates no problem
Hope that helps
Best Answer
I'm having the same issue and rebooting my Charge HR did not resolve it. Started when I updated to iOS 10. Usually can force it to update by rebooting the iPhone, but even that doesn't always work. Annoying.
Best Answer
0 Votes