Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

@USAF-Larry

Fit bit change 2 with iPhone7 iOS 11. I already had an account I’m logged in and it will not find the device

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@USAF-Larry Brand new out of the box and app isn’t working/finding device and isn’t showing in BT in settings. First time connection- any ideas 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mgualandri, need some more info to be help troubleshoot the problem.  Has the tracker been fully charged, for at least 2 hours?  Does it show fitbit.com/setup on the screen? What phone & operating system are you using? Are there other Bluetooth devices close by which are competing with the tracker? When you open the app on the Account screen, and select Set up a Device, what happens?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@USAF-Larry

Called Tech Support 

There seems to be a missing account button that has gone since the last update. On the right-hand screen towards the top where it should be click anyways even though there’s nothing there and then you can sync the device. Thanks for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, @Mgualandri!  I moved this thread to the iOS App Help Forum, since it is specifically about this app. It will get more response here.

Best Answer
0 Votes