Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Readiness score not accurate

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The past 2 days my readiness score has been 1, which makes no sense at all. My last workout was on Monday, and I have had barely any zone minutes the last 2 days and have had good sleep as well. I’m 37 weeks pregnant so I’m not very active at this point so should not be that low.

I have the Luxe and everything is up to date. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @smill0908 

To compute the Readiness score it uses average activity over the past two weeks. So if you suddenly become inactive (due to pregnancy, surgery recovery, etc ...) then the next time you are a bit active (even if it is less than you used to do) it will see that as a lot compared to the very low average you have other the past 2 weeks, hence see a need to recuperate. 

I had exactly the same as you as I was recovering from surgery and was inactive for 6 weeks. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @smill0908 

To compute the Readiness score it uses average activity over the past two weeks. So if you suddenly become inactive (due to pregnancy, surgery recovery, etc ...) then the next time you are a bit active (even if it is less than you used to do) it will see that as a lot compared to the very low average you have other the past 2 weeks, hence see a need to recuperate. 

I had exactly the same as you as I was recovering from surgery and was inactive for 6 weeks. 

Best Answer