Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Readiness, sleep and exercise show sporadically

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Stats…readiness, sleep, exercise etc show sporadically and not daily even though i constantly wear Fitbit.  Any suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community, @Bunkgo.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Just to confirm, do you mean your stats aren't syncing to the Fitbit app? Or do you refer to the Wellness Report not showing this data? What is the model and OS version of your phone? Also, what is the model of your Fitbit device?

In the meantime, I'd recommend the following steps to ensure the connection with the Fitbit app:

1. Forget your Fitbit device from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Check if the Fitbit app is updated.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  4. Restart your Fitbit device to refresh its performance.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and pull down on the screen to force a manual sync

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community, @Bunkgo.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Just to confirm, do you mean your stats aren't syncing to the Fitbit app? Or do you refer to the Wellness Report not showing this data? What is the model and OS version of your phone? Also, what is the model of your Fitbit device?

In the meantime, I'd recommend the following steps to ensure the connection with the Fitbit app:

1. Forget your Fitbit device from the Bluetooth settings.
  2. Check if the Fitbit app is updated.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  4. Restart your Fitbit device to refresh its performance.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and pull down on the screen to force a manual sync
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you… that worked!  Love my Fitbit!

Best Answer

@Bunkgo It's great to see you again.

I've moved your post to the iOS App board so we can keep the forums organized. You're welcome, I'm glad the steps shared above worked for you. I hope you can keep enjoying the experience with your Fitbit device!

By the way, let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members. Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes