Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently updated app not syncing Charge HR

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had to resort to pairing with Galaxy Tablet for now until they fix the iOS version.  Takes forever to find the Fitbit but never updates data.  Tried all the fixes nothing makes it work.    Pairs and updates on my Android tablet in seconds.   I hope they can get their act together for the iPhone version.  Feeling pissed.  

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Sporty04, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

It's possible the Fitbit app on iOS it's taking a long time to find your tracker because the tracker already has a Bluetooth bond with your tablet. To check this, please go to the Bluetooth settings on your tablet and check if Charge HR is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select "Forget", "Remove", or "Unpair". Then, try to sync using the Fitbit app on your iOS device. 

Please remember to make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the syncing process. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Sporty04, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

It's possible the Fitbit app on iOS it's taking a long time to find your tracker because the tracker already has a Bluetooth bond with your tablet. To check this, please go to the Bluetooth settings on your tablet and check if Charge HR is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select "Forget", "Remove", or "Unpair". Then, try to sync using the Fitbit app on your iOS device. 

Please remember to make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices around that might interfere with the syncing process. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Best Answer

Hi and ty so much.   I actually uninstalled the app, unpaired my iPhone, rebooted, reinstalled app, re-paired the tracker to the phone, and it's working with the iPhone now.   Thanks for responding.  😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sporty04, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're having a great day!

I'm very glad your tracker is now working correctly with your phone, I would like to thank you as well for letting me know about the steps you've performed in order to resolve your issue, I'm sure they will be very helpful for many members in the Community. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members. Additionally, if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Happy stepping!

Best Answer