Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relax and mindfulness logging in the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to include mindfulness in my daily routine. I cannot always use my phone for the videos so I choose to use the relax app on my inspire 2. I have found that it only logs the mindfulness on the app but not the relax. I understand maybe it is because the relax is just breathing so it is not as much. But to me everything counts and I think they should have the option to log it. Also I wasn’t too sure if I was supposed to write it here so if there was somewhere else to request this then could someone please tell me. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Rosie_.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I understand your concern and recommend checking this help article for more information about the Relax app: How do I track and manage stress with my Fitbit device? Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. To share additional feedback or if you want the features to be improved, feel free to visit our Feature suggestion boardYou can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

See you around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok thank you 🙂

Best Answer

The help page says under the Relax App discussion that all guided breathing events are logged in the Mindfulness tile, but that isn't the case for me. Versa 2 with Android phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes