Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rematch Button not appearing when a challenge is over.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The rematch button is missing after clicking it on the workweek hustle challenge.  Received error message - “Invitation not found”

Please fix.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @CNEWT, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around. Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this issue affecting the rematch button on challenges. Our team is aware of this problem and is working to resolve it as quickly as possible. 

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused. I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. Please let me know if there's anything we may do to assist you in the meantime.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

None of the 7 of us in last week's workweek hustle has a Rematch button!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Joeda3rd, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community! Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for taking the time to share your experience with us. At this moment I would like to ask you to update the Fitbit app to its latest version as we have just updated it. Then, check the app and if you're still unable to get a "rematch" button, take a screenshot and reply to me with it, this will be very helpful for me to check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting to hear from you! 

Best Answer
Hi there,
I'm not really sure how to force an app update, I see nothing that tells me there's one available. I did take a screenshot of my current status, it says my last update was Sept 17. As for the problem I reported, someone else in the group just did a new invite to everybody in the group which seems to be a decent workaround for the problem. In any case we are all currently in a workweek hustle so I can't get to a screen where the rematch button should be. At least not until the end of this week. Will have to wait till then to see if I'm fixed. I'll keep you posted.

Sent from my generally handy cell phone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Joeda3rd, I appreciate you have taken the time to reply, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

I understand you're not able to send a screenshot for the time being, thanks for keeping me updated about this situation, be sure that I'll be waiting for your next reply so we can continue checking this issue and provide you more options.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be around if you need anything else! 

Best Answer
0 Votes