Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resting heart rate graph has stopped updating

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Resting Heart rate graph has always updated previously, until 4 days ago.

The daily chart says a figure and this is not transferred to the graph anymore? I have checked on the website version, and this has not updated the graph either?

Also will not allow all day sync request? I have turned everything off and back on, and removed app reloaded, rebooted, no change still not working.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @JK112, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided about your heart rate graph and for taking the time to troubleshoot this situation prior to contacting us. 

I understand how important is this information for you, and let's work on this together. I'd recommend to log out from your Fitbit account, and then log back in. Also, if possible, please try using a different browser. If the same keeps happening, please attach a screenshot in your reply so I can take a look into this.

Additionally, I'd like you to perform the following steps below for this situation:

• Switch the Heart Rate settings from On to Off and manually sync your Charge 3. To switch the heart rate settings on your Charge 3, from the main screen of your Charge 3, swipe left until you see "Settings", next swipe up until you see "Heart Rate" and switch it to Off.
  • Once it's done, manually sync your Charge 3. To do so, open the Fitbit app, tap on the Account icon, tap on your Charge 3's image and tap on "Sync Now" 
  • Next, switch it from Off to On and manually sync your Charge 3 once again. 
  • Once it's done, restart your Charge 3 once again. To do so, press and hold the left button for 8 seconds while it is plugged into the charging cable as if it were charging. 
  • Next, confirm that your tracker is snug on your wrist (the lights shouldn't be visible) We also recommend when you're not exercising, wear the tracker just above the wrist bone.

In regards to the All-Day Sync, take a look at the help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

I've moved your post to the iOS App as there are more chances to get related replies here. 

Keep me posted. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @JK112, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided about your heart rate graph and for taking the time to troubleshoot this situation prior to contacting us. 

I understand how important is this information for you, and let's work on this together. I'd recommend to log out from your Fitbit account, and then log back in. Also, if possible, please try using a different browser. If the same keeps happening, please attach a screenshot in your reply so I can take a look into this.

Additionally, I'd like you to perform the following steps below for this situation:

• Switch the Heart Rate settings from On to Off and manually sync your Charge 3. To switch the heart rate settings on your Charge 3, from the main screen of your Charge 3, swipe left until you see "Settings", next swipe up until you see "Heart Rate" and switch it to Off.
  • Once it's done, manually sync your Charge 3. To do so, open the Fitbit app, tap on the Account icon, tap on your Charge 3's image and tap on "Sync Now" 
  • Next, switch it from Off to On and manually sync your Charge 3 once again. 
  • Once it's done, restart your Charge 3 once again. To do so, press and hold the left button for 8 seconds while it is plugged into the charging cable as if it were charging. 
  • Next, confirm that your tracker is snug on your wrist (the lights shouldn't be visible) We also recommend when you're not exercising, wear the tracker just above the wrist bone.

In regards to the All-Day Sync, take a look at the help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

I've moved your post to the iOS App as there are more chances to get related replies here. 

Keep me posted. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer