Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See workout details in the app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On the desktop version, I can tap on the more icon and see the entire graph of my activity, duration in the red zone, yellow zone and ornage zone, peak heartbeat and calories burned.  All I can find in the iOS app is the blue circle with the total steps.  Can someone tell me where this window is?  Inspire HR

Thanks

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I found my own answer in that the app gives a basic overview and nothing more.  What I did was make an app from the website home page on safari and saved it on my home screen.  Now I have the graphs, max heart rate and details I was looking for.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @traceyj007.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. You can see your workout details in the Exercise tile in the Fitbit app. If you don't see this tile in the app, you can add it by doing the following:

1. Open the Fitbit app and tap Edit on the Today tab.
2. To add a stat tile, swipe down and find the stat you want to add > tap Add.

3. Tap Done.

For more information about the Fitbit app, see How do I use the Fitbit app?

Hope this helps!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found my own answer in that the app gives a basic overview and nothing more.  What I did was make an app from the website home page on safari and saved it on my home screen.  Now I have the graphs, max heart rate and details I was looking for.

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @traceyj007.

I am glad to hear that you were able to resolve this issue and thank you for sharing what you did as it may help other members in the same situation. Thank you for your time and efforts. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes